Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Amelia Says


Today, as she left for school, she was wiping off the fog/condensation from the front door.  She squeals, excitedly..."Look!  I'm windshielding!"   HAHA!  OH my word.  

This girl cracks me up all the time.  I regret not writing down every little thing she says because she is SO. DARN. CUTE.   Right now she LOVES "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten.  We get in the car and she says "Let's listen to the take back my life song!"  And she really gets into it.  I need to record her one day.  

Putting on "doderant" like mommy

"Look!  I did my hair spikey like Hudson!"  (that's a GLOB of hair paste)



Lunch one day after storytime at the library.  She has the best expressions.   


6 comments:

  1. She is darling!! Love all the pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Amazing post!
    Thanks a lot for this great post!
    Best Shoes For Zumba light weight shoes and also avoid the split sole dance shoes, go for something with more arch support like one of these:
    - Reebok Dance (these are high tops)
    - Ryka Synergy
    - Ryka Studio D
    Thanks!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a shoes related quality blog, I like this much cz it is my hobby. rubber boots & binoculars for hunting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zumba is a wonderful exercise option that involves intense dancing and movement to exuberant musical tunes. Here we share a guide about Top 5 Best Zumba Shoes.

    best shoes for zumba

    ReplyDelete